What was the last film you watched and

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greedo

Established Member
Reaction score
what would you rate it out of 10.

Love winding down of an evening after a hard days graft and watching a film. Think the TV is rank rotten.

Last night was

Taken 2 -5/10
The Angels' Share 8/10

Prometheus on a plane. Without the build up would have given 9/10 with the sheer excessive hype 7/10

Last film I watched was Crocodile Dundee in about nineteen eighty something. From what I can recall, it was about 6 / 10.

Agree about the telly, though. I got so brassed off with it, I got rid of mine. Don't miss it a bit.

The last film I watched was Howards End and would rate it 2/10. Unbelievably disjointed and rather poor acting in my opinion.

the dragon tattoo triolgy, fantastic

1st film 8/10
2nd film 6/10
3rd film 9/10

lots of twists and turns.

adidat

Just got rid of Sky Movies 'cos I hadn't watched a single film for months.

The last one I watched was Independence Day which I rate at 9/10 - have watched it several times and always find it enjoyable.

I've just finished watching Boardwalk Empire season 2, which is very good once you get into it. I'm waiting for season 3 to end on the TV before I start watching it. 9/10 for Seasons 1 and 2.

if we are talking about series, then sons of anarchy is amazing, absolutley addicted watched all of season 3 in 2 days. season 4 needs to hurry up and arrive.

adidat

Roger, quite good film if you like the happy ending's, but i thought the assassin in deep dark Scotland was a bit OTT, lol!

adidat

Bigdanny":3puoj49l said:
Last Film Promethius 5/10

I'm (was) looking forward to watching this. Seems to get fairly neutral reviews overall. We'll see.

The only 'Series' (fictional) I've watched in ages is 'The Walking Dead'. Series 3 starts tonight on FX. Brilliant so far.

Latest posts

Back