What kind of woodworker are you?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New trade is helping communism march to world domination... :p
Not at all.
It's very common to be led to believe that civilisation is just some sort of communist plot which will lead to the gulags etc. Lazy thinking!
No coincidence that it suits the oligarchs to discourage progress, as they do ceaselessly through the media, 99% of which they own.
You have to think for yourself and not in terms of vague and simplistic labels.
Wishing you all a happy Christmas and a revolutionary new year!:):)

Last edited:
Wood-carving teacher. Nnnno, not a turner, no it’s not the same thing, no I don’t use those spinny things…. Once got booked for a demo in a college open day where I was the carving and love-spoon carving instructor for a love-making demo……

I feel I still haven't polished any skills enough to define it as a "craft" yet. Most of my projects, until recently, have been born out of a need/desire to have something and I'll always try to fix/make something before I buy it or pay someone else to do it. So probably cheapskate is the most applicable label.

Joiner - furniture maker. 30 odd years...
Most work nowadays is of a subcontracting nature.
They send me drawings, I make the wooden bits, when they pay me, they're free to take them off my hands..:)

Latest posts

Back