What have you been doing this Easter?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a bit of scrolling, a lot of cooking, quite a bit of dog walking and spent a while on His Lordship's computer, tidying up after Bill Gates :roll: .

The scrollsaw project is cut and has the first coat of primer on it. Now comes the boring sanding which always slows me down. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out - I've never made a segmented portrait before.

Seven Alsatian puppies, Steve? It's a good job you don't live a bit nearer; I'd be so tempted to liberate one from their beleaguered mummy in a few weeks.

Gill

Gill":3gt9c7w5 said:
. . . Seven Alsatian puppies, Steve? It's a good job you don't live a bit nearer; I'd be so tempted to liberate one from their beleaguered mummy in a few weeks. Gill

We still have a couple that aren't spoken for so if you change your mind . . . :wink:

Steve

Converting this cracked and leaking concrete pond with flaky disintegrating slate retaining walls and edges
Before.jpg

to this, non-leaking, rubber lined pond.
After.jpg

1 cubic yard of rubble removed, and all the mortar mixed by hand 'cos muggins forgot to hire a mixer in time. :roll:

Workshop hunting...

Do you know how hard it is to find a workshop with a decent house/garden/garage/cave* attached :D

Andy
* as in wine cellar not home for hermit

Back