What Bandsaw Blade now...?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also found Hamilton Edge via Kellysearch but I just phoned my order through on Monday and they were delivered yesterday (Thursday) via Royal Mail, so you may get them tomorrow.

I never rely on email if I am in a hurry, there are all sorts of reasons why you might not get an immediate response, and the phone gives you immediate feedback.

I've not opened the box yet, will check the blades on Sunday & report back.

For anyone else trying to contact Hamilton Edge their phone number is: (01633) 838900

regards

Brian

Don't know how big an outfit Hamilton are, but they had a stand at the Scottish show today, which might account for slow resonse if they are a one-man-band. Prices look very competitive, and when I've used them in the past, the quality was "OK". Interesting that they are based in Cwmbran, which must be quite near the fabled Dragon saws.

Perhaps I was just being a bit grumbly after a long day :roll:

They turned up today so hope to still try them out at some stage over the weekend, inbetween watching the rugby and doing the garden if I can squeeze some shop time in :lol:

Cheers, Paul :D

Took some time out this afternoon to fit the new Hamilton 1" 1.3tpi rip blade and very pleased with the performance :D

I had started an 11" cut in some walnut with a 3tpi 3/4" blade fitted and even with the new, bigger bandsaw motor fitted it was very slow going. Fitted the new blade and the difference is amazing for deep ripping 8)

So thats another one of Paul C's logs planked and a couple of bowl blanks added to the stash, only another half a shed's worth to do :shock: :lol:

Cheers, Paul :D

Latest posts

Back