• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Wanted Spindle moulder tooling

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micky L

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Spindle moulder tooling cutter, groover’s ,chamfer block rebate block 30mm tall. All must have 30mm centre. Please let me know if you’re selling thank you

Last edited:
I've got a few 30mm items that need a new home. From memory there are 3, 6 & 15mm groovers and a heavy steel rebate block which needs a lot of oomph to get it going. I can give you more details in 10 days time.
Brian

I don't have a block but do have a load of cutters I was going to sort out and stick on Facebook / Ebay.
I'm not in any hurry so I'll photograph them and post in case of any interest.

I've got a few 30mm items that need a new home. From memory there are 3, 6 & 15mm groovers and a heavy steel rebate block which needs a lot of oomph to get it going. I can give you more details in 10 days time.
Brian
Hi thank you for getting back to me I would be interested in the groovers I have rebate block and my spindle probably hasn’t got the oomph to drive a heavy steel block. Let me know more when you’re ready with more info thank you Mike

Hi thank you for getting back to me I would be interested in the groovers I have rebate block and my spindle probably hasn’t got the oomph to drive a heavy steel block. Let me know more when you’re ready with more info thank you Mike
👍

Hi I understand you might be selling your combination machine I read this on a spindle moulder post. It’s a Felder how big is this machine, what model number and some idea of how much you would be looking for ? Thank you Mike

Hi I understand you might be selling your combination machine I read this on a spindle moulder post. It’s a Felder how big is this machine, what model number and some idea of how much you would be looking for ? Thank you Mike
Sold some months ago

Back