US to bomb the moon

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I don't see what all the fuss is about, we crashed one in to mars the other Xmas and didn't make such a big thing about it :wink:

Pete

why is it the yanks abhor wars and violence, yet they are the only nation to have used nuclear warheads in battle and bomb everything in sight given the chance. :?

They had better keep off my wifes bit of the moon she is most particular about mess.

I bought her a plot from moonestates.com a few years back. You never know it could make our great grand kids fortune.

James

Jamesc":3iitru6a said:
I bought her a plot from moonestates.com a few years back. You never know it could make our great grand kids fortune.

James
So if the 'murricanz do crash into your bit, and you can prove it...can you sue? :lol: (one for Jake here) - Rob

Jamesc":2roxymsu said:
They had better keep off my wifes bit of the moon she is most particular about mess.

James

the moon estates web site":2roxymsu said:
In 1980, an American called Dennis Hope now known as the Head Cheese claimed the Moon and all other planets and moons in the solar system.

:)

BugBear

Ironballs":3a5616oz said:
does that mean he also claimed Uranus?

If so, I wonder if he'll plunder it.....

Ok, so I can stoop lower......

Cheers

Karl

Hi,

Did you know there is a ring aroung uranus?

Pete

Racers":28wc59vw said:
Hi,

I don't see what all the fuss is about, we crashed one in to mars the other Xmas and didn't make such a big thing about it :wink:

Pete

Yeah but it played merry hell with the Martian Xmas rushhour traffic!

mickthetree":6lfz8jmk said:
erm... hang on a sec, whos is the moon to sell in the first place?

If you read through the Moonestates website he actually makes a very strong case. For instance who really has the rite to sell any land in for instance the United States. Technically it belonged to the indigenous tribes and I pretty sure they didn't get what it was worth.

Anyway it was a bit of fun a few Xmas' ago and my wife who has been into space since the lunar landings loved it. And if it does turn out to be worth something well who knows?

James

I bought my wife an acre of Moon a couple of Christmasses ago. I didn't care who had the right to sell it because, after 28 years, I was running out of novel ideas for pressies so this solved a problem. Imagine my surprise when I discovered her acre is completely covered in diamonds the size of pumpkins.

Brendan

I "Mooned" :lol: at my wife the other night

Just after she "Saturn my face"

I suspect I'm going to get told off for this :oops:

Sorry I couldn't help it, and anyway Karl started it :wink:

Whose is the moon to sell?

Standard shotgun rules, he was in sight of the moon and called it before anyone else :)

Actually Brad, I'm a born and bread "Rusholme Ruffian" :wink:

The wife likes to say she's from "Cheshire" :roll:

Ironballs said:
Whose is the moon to sell?

You chaps probably have not seen the pictures then?? Our astronaut planted our flag on the moon :D

While the Russians are trying to claim the North Pole (They planted their flag under water this year) as everyone else is being distracted by wars elsewheres.

mickthetree":3myfozwv said:
my wife who has been into space since the lunar landings loved it.

your wife has been into space since the luna landings :shock:

who did she fly with Nasa, the ruskis or did you build a rocket in the workshop ala wallace and grommet :D :D

Back