UK Future

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gentleman I quoted was the interviewer on Sky News Press Review, nobody argued with him.

Roy.

Here you are Digit:

Digit":o14comyl said:
They need us more than we need them

A further fact, Britain is the second largest contributer to the EU coffers, a point conveniently ignore by some sections of the German press.

Roy.

Sorry but passing that off as mistake by some interviewer is weak. Your mistake.

I think it reasonable to assume that a commentator addressing a national audience would get his facts correct. But I accept that I was in error, meantime, if you are aware of a source of information that you can guarantee is 100% accurate 100% of the time perhaps you would be kind enough to point me in their direction so that I don't make any similar mistakes in the future.

Roy.

Digit":2oomsk3s said:
I think it reasonable to assume that a commentator addressing a national audience would get his facts correct. But I accept that I was in error, meantime, if you are aware of a source of information that you can guarantee is 100% accurate 100% of the time perhaps you would be kind enough to point me in their direction so that I don't make any similar mistakes in the future.

Roy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI

The headline for the FT informs us that cracks are now appearing in the 'deal'!
We are not alone! :lol:

Roy.

Digit":1v1vnise said:
The headline for the FT informs us that cracks are now appearing in the 'deal'!
We are not alone! :lol:

Roy.

Further indication, if it were needed, that even politicians of the mighty Germany are currently powerless against the "markets".

What hope then for little England?

Funny, I thought they simply didn't want spend their hard earned cash bailing out basket cases.
I have one correspondent blaming the Jews, another blaming the Illuminaty and you blaming the markets, so I'll ask you the same question I asked the other two.
If they are so powerful why don't they solve the problem?
You don't wanna know the other two opinions, trust me!

Roy.

Digit":1e1pyuum said:
Funny, I thought they simply didn't want spend their hard earned cash bailing out basket cases.
I have one correspondent blaming the Jews, another blaming the Illuminaty and you blaming the markets, so I'll ask you the same question I asked the other two.
You don't wanna know the other two opinions, trust me!

Roy.

As usual the detractors are loud and bar-room popular and proposed solutions absent - until the reality bites then they vanish.

2.7M and rising - watch this space.

proposed solutions absent

Exactly, which is why I asked If they are so powerful why don't they solve the problem?
I must be missing something 'cos as I see it the problem is that certain countries have borrowed beyond their ability to repay, no bankers etc held a gun to their heads, as far as I know at least.
You borrow, you repay, if you don't people won't lend to you again.

Roy.

Digit":3cklvscj said:
Roy.

Because they are the problem but it is in their interests to maintain the present situation.

With regard to the over-borrowed governments they were of course elected and responsible to their respective electorates. Unfortunately we and most other Euro countries have been treated to a feast of dishonest bribery at each election with any more thoughtful policies consigned to late night discussion on TV.

This abuse of the democratic process, practised buy all parties, this dumbing down of the process, fuels greed and hides reality leading to the dire situation in which we find ourselves. DC is continuing that process by appealing to and being in the thrall of his so called eurosceptic but actually populist wing who are notable for their complete absence of realistic forward policy.

Because they are the problem but it is in their interests to maintain the present situation

These 'markets' that you keep on about are at the end of the day, people, so please explain how they will benefit 'cos I'm lost?

Roy.

Latest posts

Back