Typical...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thomaskennedy":2xjq60gt said:
I got a phone call about an hour a go, saying that i had got the job!

Yay!
Yay, indeed =D>

thomaskennedy":2xjq60gt said:
I'm going to celebrate with a bottle of Moet & Chandon :D :eek:ccasion5:
Evidentally an extremely well paid job too... :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Well done Tom!
bunny23.gif

You made it happen yourself, too :) - you got the job on your own merits, not because of nepotism! I bet that'll make the champagne you'll be quaffing taste so much sweeter.

Errr... you are old enough to drink alcohol, aren't you?

Gill

you get paid as well :shock: :shock: you know what this meens now tom no more late nights clubbing it :cry: you have to get up and make your own breakfast :cry: :cry: in the winter it will still be dark when you go to work and when you come home :cry: :cry: :cry: but think of all that money you will be earning :D :D :D 8)

I wouldn't like to have this thread hijacked, especially as it has turned into such good news, and no, not lately, I just happen to think speed cameras do nothing to improve driving standards which is the cause of many an accident.

I'm happy to discuss further if anyone wants to start a new topic!

I got a phone call about an hour a go, saying that i had got the job!

Yay!

well it's about bloody time too ;P~~

^5 Tom...

I'm going to celebrate with a bottle of Moet & Chandon

hellfire.... hasn't started yet and already he's overpayed... ;P

Thanks for all your help, i couldn't have done it without you

woahhhhhhhh now... dinna sell yersel short... you had it in ya all the time... all we've done is give a gentle prod or a hoof up the backslide when necessary t keep ya on the right path....

same advise as always.. don't be afraid t ask questions....

<rememberin my first day at work... barely... way back in 19<cough splutter>....

talk about a shock to the system.!!!!!

That's excellent news Tom! Have a sip of chapmers for me

Excellent, Tom.
Well done - you must have made quite an impression!
You can stick yer champagne, though!
However, I will be having a beer on the strength of your success, as if I need an excuse! So cheers.
Well done again.

SF

:D Well it's the best paid Apprenticeship that i've managed to find...£118 a week :D

I've all ready got the next 14 weeks of pay sorted :D

I'm gettin', Woodford T/S, Moisture Metre, HVLP Spraygun (thanks Philly), Vacuum Press, Bobbin Sander and a mortiser.. not necessary in that order :lol:

He says with no room left in the W/S lol

Gill- Erm, About the age thing....well errr...between me and you no :lol:

hellfire.... hasn't started yet and already he's overpayed
:D :D :D lol

SF-Usually it would be just an ice cold Bud....But as it's a special occasion O:) :eek:ccasion5:

Ta, Tom :D

isn't it funny. at the age younger to drink champagne i couldn't have cared less about wood or working it. Now id give my right arm to be that age and have a WW Aprentiship

Back