Two from the Shed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THOMASB

Established Member
Reaction score
Picture474-1.jpg

Picture475.jpg

Thanks to Stevebuk, just finished these two kits from Vincent, he sent me a free blank, also the bushings I ordered for the key ring came in three parts, Vincent said they will also fit the Classics & Americana kits , good saleman!!!! :roll: :wink:

Thomas

Are these your first go at pens and key rings ,

Look good from what I can see :?

Is it fogy in Brighton or is it a dodgy camera :lol:

Keep it up :wink:

Thomas, nice looking pens I take it they are made from acrilic/
Good old Blister, Pictures look a dammed better job than I can take.
nice going Thomas.

they look good to me john , shame about the photo's though, or are they new kits made from plutonium :lol:
Funny that, i made one of the key rings today, did you use a mandrel? i used my 7mm mandrel and cigar bushings..

Really can't get into these sort of things personally but they do look good.
If I didn't knowbetter I'd suspect the pen was made from cowhide....after all I've seen them made from snakeskin

Pete

very well done john, they look great. also the key rings use up very little scraps too, and good sellers to boot. :wink: :wink:

Sorry about the photos :oops: :oops: need to spend sometime on the camara :roll:
Yes Stevebuk used the 7mm mandrel with bushings.
Blister have only done about 10 :roll:
:D :wink:

That's fine, don't go any bigger though or we'd have to scroll sideways and that's a right pain. (still reminds me of cowhide.) They all look good. Still think that working at this size and dimension must be harder than bigger things

Pete

Hi John

I like the pen - I've done a few slimlines but keep turning the top barrel too thin for some reason!

Haven't had a go with acrylic yet - so much to try!

Cheers from a fellow Brightonian!

Back