Triton Routers at B&Q

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike.C":5ib70mjr said:
Fecn would know all about that, wouldn't he Martin

All too well.. Got fed up trying to persue things which sounded too good to be true... That's why I ended up buying from DM Tools. The Triton routers are still £249 at my local B&Q

£149-00 at my local b&q. unfortunately they had all gone,
must be upto the individual store managers.

They had a sale on micromark camera's the other week
i got two wireless camera systems £120-00 ish for £22-00.

For what it's worth, the B & Q in Redditch is selling the Triton for £149. They seem to be having a clear out at the moment, might have to keep an eye on them in the run up to Christmas...

Rich

At the Sunderland B&Q last week i wanted a Makita sds drill they had on for £70 instead of £100,assistant could not find the only one in stock apart from display model,i said sell me the display one then,can`t do that he said,anyway i insisted and he came back with a supervisor and said they had no case for it and if i wanted it i could have it for half the reduced price. So one nice Makita HR2020 FOR £35 .Could not believe my luck :D :D

Just being a little curious looked for lowest price on Tritons. Looks like there have been some price reduction recently (or maybe just on offer).
TRB001 / TRA001 - 240V 1/2" Triton Precision Router £184.89
MOF001 - NEW Triton 1400W Compact Router (Kit Box) £148.99
Free Delivery
Link

Thought it might be of interest on this thread

Cheers :D
Tony

TonyW":11ko6pyn said:
Just being a little curious looked for lowest price on Tritons. Looks like there have been some price reduction recently (or maybe just on offer).
TRB001 / TRA001 - 240V 1/2" Triton Precision Router £184.89
MOF001 - NEW Triton 1400W Compact Router (Kit Box) £148.99
Free Delivery
Link

Thought it might be of interest on this thread

Cheers :D
Tony

Are B&Q definately selling the big triton? Do they even stock the small one?

I have seen Triton kit in the big store in Ipswich :D but the small one in Stevenage (soon to close as they have a new large one nearing completion) they have never had any. :(

About 2 weeks ago, the Dearne valley depot (Barnsley) were clearing triton gear. Workcenter etc all reduced.I remember seeing 3 or 4 boxes.

Picked mine up at the Eastwood (Nottingham) B&Q yesterday. 2000w Triton for £149, still a couple left on the shelves if anybody wants them.

The big TRB001 Triton router on sale @ £149
in Yeovil's B&Q this morning when i went in at 7.30 am

Also had the big 235mm Triton circ saw for £112.50

Typical...i just bought the router off fleabay 2 weeks ago....£189....now fitted in the table... :roll:

edit....I forgot to add...it also comes with a free set £85 worth of TCT triton cutters inside the box.....

I'm not aure there's any rhyme or reason. At my B&Q, I noticed them at 149 the previous weeknd, I happened to be in there again this saturday , and they've gone up to the 'sale price' off 197

tenpin":3dkzmwta said:
The big TRB001 Triton router on sale @ £149 in Yeovil's B&Q this morning when i went in at 7.30 am

edit....I forgot to add...it also comes with a free set £85 worth of TCT triton cutters inside the box.....
There should be a similar deal on the MOF001 at the D & M Tools show, Kempton Park Racecourse, November 16th., 17th. and 18th. (Stand 64).

Ray.

Bought mine from Loughborough B&Q this evening - they were still priced at £149, and there were 2 or 3 more boxes on the shelf if anyone is interested.

I was a bit disappointed though - after reading tenpin's comments, I hoped to find a free set of TCT cutters inside the box, but there was just one lonely cutter :( , but it gets me started - need to save up for some proper cutters now, and a router table and a bigger shed to keep it all in - good job Christmas is coming :ho2

Peter

As this keep's coming back i'll just say at my local B&Q they had workcenter £150 ,
router table(no top) £ 40 ,
finger cutting jig £20 and depth
setting gauge £10.

Just back from B & Q Enfield with a router :)

The shelf edge said £249. Somewhere else said £149, so I took the box to the guy with the reduced stickers working at the end of the aisle and before I could ask the price he offered to reduce it for me.... to £120 so I said that will do for me!

There was various other Triton stuff there. Saws were half price (about 6 left) and some other bits had small discounts. I asked if the router table and stand were reduced and he zapped the bar codes and said they were still current so no discount. Seemed a bit daft to me keeping the accessories at full price if they are clearing the power tools.

There was one more boxed router. The box had cut tape on it so I looked inside. There appeared to be a bracket missing so I took the other box. The box I left had the free cutters mentioned on a faded sticker. It was a send off for them deal and offer expired in 2006! (I think as it was very faded). There were 2 beaten up looking display routers as well with no accessories that they might sell cheap if asked.

So now to look at some of the router table threads....

I managed to pick one up in Wellingborough for £112.50 due to an incorrect discount sticker...they still have three left at £149 but you have to ask because they are not on display. :D

Just bought the big triton router from B&Q Bristol for £149, ignore the £197 'sale' price it comes up as £149 when they scan it

i also got a good buy on the big Triton router today at the Glasgow Coatbridge store at £149 less an extra 5% as trade card discount . there are 4 left on shelf after my purchase. they also have the Triton saw at £112 think i saw 3 boxes there.
best of luck to scotland bargain hunters
dave w

Back