Triton Routers at B&Q

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OllyK

Established Member
Reaction score
Down to £149.99 for the 2400W version at my local store, ohhh decisions, decisions, will it drop any more?

Fecn":1k8lew4w said:
Probably not.. Having paid £199 for mine last month, I'd go for it right now if I were you.

Credit card's a little warm having just come back from 2 weeks holiday, should be OK by the weekend though :D

OllyK":30t2yo54 said:
Fecn":30t2yo54 said:
Probably not.. Having paid £199 for mine last month, I'd go for it right now if I were you.

Credit card's a little warm having just come back from 2 weeks holiday, should be OK by the weekend though :D

Are you Philly or Waka in disguise? :lol:

Cheers
Neil

Had a look in Poole B+Q - down to £197
Not quite £99..... :lol:
Philly :D

And no, it wasn't me in disguise, Neil :lol:

i just picked a trend router up from b&q 50 quid, i got it half price cos a grub screw is missin off the depth stop, easy fix

speed":fedu9zno said:
i just picked a trend router up from b&q 50 quid, i got it half price cos a grub screw is missin off the depth stop, easy fix

I do believe that these are not the true Trend Routers Speed, I think this topic has come up on the forum a few times before, could be wrong though.

Mike.C":39sbfbfb said:
Jockey,

Now back at £99-00 in my local Warehouse.

Your a lucky man Jockey, you aways seem to find these Triton routers at half the price of anyone else. Do you do the lottery.

Cheers

Mike
:lol: It always works that way Mike, mind you Jockey is always lucky :wink:

OllyK":1khcx30b said:
Jockey":1khcx30b said:
Now back at £99-00 in my local Warehouse.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not exactly local to me, may have to take a drive out

Jockey, which area of Birmingham do you live? I can only think if 2 B & Q warehouses actually so I'll try and guess... :D

Rich

jockey wrote,

Green wrote:
Jockey is a wind up merchant.

Your entitled to your opinion and to pay over the odds for the router too.

Jockey can you give me the address/phone number of the store, because I want to ask if there is any chance of them posting me one of these mega cheap Tritons?

Cheers

Mike

motownmartin":1y1v48n7 said:
speed":1y1v48n7 said:

I do believe that these are not the true Trend Routers Speed, I think this topic has come up on the forum a few times before, could be wrong though.

I have the TrendTech 2 kW router from B&Q and although it has a label with the Trend Woodworking Machinery company address on it, it is not in the same league as the T10/11. It is just a re-badged Performance Power router. Having said that, it works just fine for me and at £50 it is a bargain. I know some on this forum have tried the same router and hated it but I like mine and as long as it keeps running I can't justify the big Triton I'm lusting after, unless I see one of Jockey's bargains. I'm a long way from Birmingham though.

George_N":13hgg571 said:
motownmartin":13hgg571 said:
speed":13hgg571 said:

I have the TrendTech 2 kW router from B&Q and although it has a label with the Trend Woodworking Machinery company address on it, it is not in the same league as the T10/11. It is just a re-badged Performance Power router. Having said that, it works just fine for me and at £50 it is a bargain. I know some on this forum have tried the same router and hated it but I like mine and as long as it keeps running I can't justify the big Triton I'm lusting after, unless I see one of Jockey's bargains. I'm a long way from Birmingham though.
I'm not knocking it George, I also have a performance power as well as a Triton, mind you it packed up after a few hours usage but got it replaced :eek:

Back