Triton Routers at B&Q

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 'alternative' Trends (T-Tech) go on Ebay for between £50 and £70 for the full kit.

One of our backup routers is the similar B & Q Performance job in blue. It's OK for power but the depth lock is pants and has had to be repaired several times. I think it was £69 in an offer with about thirty 1/4 and 1/2 inch cutters.

Dave.

I always seem to miss these bargains at my nearest B&Q superstore. Think that they must take the signs down when they see me coming :D
Cheers :D
Tony

i live in Taunton and work in Yeovil...both have B&Q's :lol:

i pop into each at leat 2-3 times a wekk...just incase... :oops:

I managed to pick up some of the Irwin F clamps @ £5 each for 200, 300, 600 and 800mm sizes and 10 blade packs of Irwin knife blades for £1... Triton router has been sat there mocking me for over 2 months...reduced from £240 to £190....so i plumped for one off ebay...
I'm still going into the store most mornings just after 7am opening on the way to work...just incase :oops: If one comes off cheap i'll be laughing...

tenpin,

Triton router has been sat there mocking me for over 2 months...reduced from £240 to £190....so i plumped for one off ebay...

Except for Olly's, that is about the average the price in 99% of B&Q's, but lucky jockey always seems to be in the right place at the right time and finds them at sub £100 (last time it was £75 wasn't it?) I just don't know how he does it :roll: :twisted: jammy pipper :lol:

If I can get their phone number off him (what about it jockey [-o< ) I am going to see if they will post one to me.

Cheers

Mike

Mike.C":z7c4ysiu said:
tenpin,

Triton router has been sat there mocking me for over 2 months...reduced from £240 to £190....so i plumped for one off ebay...

Except for Olly's, that is about the average the price in 99% of B&Q's, but lucky jockey always seems to be in the right place at the right time and finds them at sub £100 (last time it was £75 wasn't it?) I just don't know how he does it :roll: :twisted: jammy pipper :lol:

If I can get their phone number off him (what about it jockey [-o< ) I am going to see if they will post one to me.

Cheers

Mike
Good luck Mike :wink:

It now appears an open thread to slag each other off. So much for the mods. :(

I live in the Bham area and never seen any of these GREAT Triton bargains at any of the local B&Q's so I would take Jockey's brags with a huge pinch of salt.

Harry

Lord Nibbo":8wuc39wy said:
All you had to do was answer the question of which B&Q, so why have you not answered it? Or do we know why :^o

He did answer it but for some reason he has deleted it from his post... probably just incase anyone checks. :roll:

I think you're right LN :^o

LN wrote,

Jockey wrote:
It now appears an open thread to slag each other off. So much for the mods.

All you had to do was answer the question of which B&Q, so why have you not answered it? Or do we know why :^o

I even sent him a PM, but never received a reply. He must want to sell them on himself, just like before.
Fecn would know all about that, wouldn't he Martin :?:

Cheers

Mike

Looks like someone may have been having some kind of fun? at our expense or has anyone else got a bargain from Coventry area B&Q's ?
Cheers :wink:
Tony

Mike.C":2h0okxll said:
LN wrote,

Jockey wrote:
It now appears an open thread to slag each other off. So much for the mods.

I even sent him a PM, but never received a reply. He must want to sell them on himself, just like before.
Fecn would know all about that, wouldn't he Martin :?:

Cheers

Mike
OH YES INDEED

I have sent a PM to Philly, Dave (LN), Tony and Simon (slimjim) to explain a little more, I thought that would be better than letting the whole web see.

Martin,

I have sent a PM to Philly, Dave (LN), Tony and Simon (slimjim) to explain a little more, I thought that would be better than letting the whole web see.

Thats the way to do it Martin :wink:

Cheers

Mike

Latest posts

Back