Triton router

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handyh

Reaction score
Hello, im new to this so i hope it works! Any one know of the best place to get a Triton router from, tried B&Qs but they are so expensive. cheapest ive found so far is tritontools.co.uk £199. Anyone know of it cheaper? :roll:

Weclcome to the forum but sorry I cant help with the Triton.
I am sure more people will know if there is any where cheaper than that

Hi handyh

There are a couple of suppliers on ebay who seem to advertise regularly - one in Bristol and one in Northern Ireland. The routers seem to go for about £170-180. I bought one from the chap in Bristol. Paid by cheque and it was with me within 5 days.

Stewart

handyh

There is more to purchasing something than the price on the ticket.

I bought mine from the local B&Q.
Why was I prepared to pay a bit more than £199?

Well, I picked it up in the shop.
I looked in the box and played around with the router and checked all bits were there and OK before buying it.
I didn't pay any postage.
I didn't wait 5 days for it.
I can simply drive over there if there is a problem or if I am unhappy in some way.

The price on the ticket is only a small part of buying something :wink:

Tony":1hpvamgd said:
handyh

There is more to purchasing something than the price on the ticket.

I bought mine from the local B&Q.
Why was I prepared to pay a bit more than £199?

Well, I picked it up in the shop.
I looked in the box and played around with the router and checked all bits were there and OK before buying it.
I didn't pay any postage.
I didn't wait 5 days for it.
I can simply drive over there if there is a problem or if I am unhappy in some way.

The price on the ticket is only a small part of buying something :wink:

Got mine from B&Q for the same reasons, they might not always have the best tools but I've always found the customer service to be good (you might have to cue a while though :( ) and the convieneice of seeing them and checking them before you take them home is IMO worth a few extra pounds.

cd

Latest posts

Back