Trend -Great service

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nigel

Established Member
Reaction score
Trend have shown me their great customer service

I purchased a multi bearing rebate cutter from my local stockist to use in my router table but tuits being what they are I only just finished the table

when I took the cutter out of its package I found that the carbide tip was chipped, so looking for the receipt found that I had bought it over 18 months ago,
a phone call to trend to explain and a new one was put in the post to me and arrived the following morning before they had received the faulty one back,
Thanks Trend thats what I call good service

Nigel

I regularly visit Trends head office and warehouse to collect bits, they are always very helpfu, would be nice if you could buy direct from them and just collect rather than having to go through the retailer.

Dom

DomValente":2m6ozqzh said:
I regularly visit Trends head office and warehouse to collect bits, they are always very helpfu, would be nice if you could buy direct from them and just collect rather than having to go through the retailer.

Dom

Apparently you will soon be able to buy direct from the web site with same day dispatch. The only problem that I can see is that it looks as everything will be at list price where as most dealers can offer a discount.

Ian

Latest posts

Back