Things to while away the day watching on Youtube

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old Soviet motorbike rebuild, the video is extremely well made and very watchable, without annoying music, no in-yer-face presenter. And deserves every one of its 23million views.

Have any of you seen 'Biker Stuff' on YT? AKA Kawasaki KW90 restioration. You don't need to have bike interest!:love:

Something a little different from my own YT account, when lockdown first happened everyone was stressed so I filmed this and sent all our staff the link so they could take half hour out and just relax with it playing on the biggest screen they have, they all loved it. Having it has definitely saved my mental health a few times

Some good suggestions here, the soviet bike rebuild was great.
The 'biker stuff' channel - yikes!

Some others that I enjoy on YouTube:
The rebuilding of tally ho - some great wood working and a joy to watch/binge
This Old Tony - mostly metal working but good humour/entertaining
Both New Yorkshire Workshop and Bradshaw Joinery are great UK wood workers

Looking back through these 5 pages it's surprising how many links no longer work - if the OPs could check if there's an updated link/add a search term that would be really helpful!

I love this stuff. Look at the size of the crowd and they evan have Al from Home Improvement. Now where’s my check shirt and baseball cap, woohoo
I think my old B&D would do well there! Main problem I see is getting traction. The track will get smoother and smoother as the day goes on :LOL:

Back