Things to while away the day watching on Youtube

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing, in perfect time. I am practising the squeeze box move….yeah right…o_O
Some of us will never know, which might be a good thing.

Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 23.27.16.png

Oh, the jealousy, just because I look good in dance spandex, very practical in the workshop as well, easy to brush wood chips off…:oops:

I've just enjoyed this once you get past the surfshark sponsor bit at the start

Just had a couple of days away in Bury St Edmunds and saw some origami Christmas decorations in the cathedral makers fair. Did a search on YouYube and found several videos including this one for Christmas trees:

For those of you interested in old canals, buildings that have all but disappeared and other oddities in the North West, basically Greater Manchester, do look up Martin Zero videos on YouTube, Some are really fascinating

Good Viewing

Phil

Old Soviet motorbike rebuild, the video is extremely well made and very watchable, without annoying music, no in-yer-face presenter. And deserves every one of its 23million views.

That's not just a YouTube video, that's a piece of art!! Really a quiet comprehensive half hour of enjoyment.

And try these if interested in aviation and excellent acting:
and
Warning: These are addictive for aviation enthusiasts!

How you know if you're having a good or bad day as a pilot

Loved the bit where they were setting a record for the shortest takeoff and the shortest landing, that was incredible it looks about ...... feet each time, not saying you’ll have to watch it!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you what must be one of the most well made and edited video ever, shows off an extraordinary skill and is simply brilliant. Full stop. You don't even need to be a fan of skiing to appreciate this and I bet you will not regret spending just 10 minutes to watch this.

Watched this yesterday, definitely food for thought about how things will go and why we should welcome immigrants

Back