Thewoodhaven website....gone?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jacob":kximes4p said:
Myfordman":kximes4p said:
The Wood Haven will be returning in a slightly different format with most of the familiar faces SOON.
The forum software is undergoing final fettling and user acceptance testing as I write....
I hope I'm still banned for life. I don't want to go through all that again! ("Urn" versus "hollow form" in case you are wondering)

Aaaaw, geeeee, come on Jacob, you enjoy those threads leading to the banning.

Be a sport and join, then you can add another banning to the list!
:lol:

Myfordman":332xt3v6 said:
The Wood Haven will be returning in a slightly different format with most of the familiar faces SOON.
The forum software is undergoing final fettling and user acceptance testing as I write.
MM
Any news on this? Will it be under the same name? I start building a new workshop in a couple of weeks, then I'm doing a major house renovation, with loads of green oak work. I'd quite like to post on all this

Yes and pm'ing everyone on here with the link to it is taking the mickey if you ask me - bit like spamming!

I was never a member of the a different place and am happy here thanks!

The fact that this thread has been allowed at all, let alone progress to it's promotional conclusion is another reason to value this forum.

We've had a number of complaints about spamming. Out of interest anybody else had them, those that do mind? Mention here or PM a mod. Far as I recall it happened the last time. No big deal.

Jacob, did you get a PM...........? : )

Noel":1w9v9ksa said:
We've had a number of complaints about spamming. Out of interest anybody else had them, those that do mind? Mention here or PM a mod. Far as I recall it happened the last time. No big deal.

I'd like to complain that I have not been spammed, what did I say?

That's it, I'm off. I'm going to make my own forum now and you're all invited even Jacob.

I didn't get spammed but having been a member of both I found that I only popped in there occasionally when I had run out of things to read here.

I cannot help thinking all the teddy throwing was just that 'teddy throwing' and in fact it always took two to get those threads going in the wrong direction.

If you don't like something that someone writes and you make your point then that is it, there is no need to keep stoking the fire.

I'm not the greatest woodworker but since being a member here I am a lot better so I owe everyone who contributes here a great deal of gratitude.

It's a shame as some of those that moved I respected for their skill and contribution so I have lost out.

I do agree with Dodge about the PM's though.

Ah well!

Mick

There's no harm in joining - I'm a member of several forums.
Some people take this inter web stuff far too seriously?

Rod

Back