Thewoodhaven website....gone?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's there for me Roger.

Edit - Bizarre - it was there when I posted originally, now it's not.

That's is a shame. I really liked that forum, even though I never posted as often as here. Some really nice people moved over to there after some disagreement here - although I could never work out what actually caused the rift.

Hopefully they might all come back here. I would welcome them.

I think a different place was hosted by a tool company. There were rumours it was having a hard time. Maybe it has finally had to close and needed to shut down the forum too?

Chromebook Roger, none of this apple rubbish.... :)

I checked when i read your post, and it came up showing posts made today (Trim). Then checked again a couple of minutes ago and got directed to 123.

I had read ages ago Tom wasn't doing well. A lot of people on the festool owners group complaining about not getting things they'd ordered from him.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Karl":ib9s78yv said:
Chromebook Roger, none of this apple rubbish.... :)

I checked when i read your post, and it came up showing posts made today (Trim). Then checked again a couple of minutes ago and got directed to 123.

Good to know that I am not the only Chromebook user.

There wasn't any disagreement when it was set up, just the wish to set up a more friendlier site with none of the bickering that takes place over here. Made even friendlier when a certain person on this forum got banned?

It was sponsored by Tom who started up Intelligent Workshop and which sadly ceased trading a while back.
I'm surprised he hasn't asked for members support?

Rod

That's a shame, I never posted there but called in often.

Rob (Harbo) who was banned? There's a few people who's names always pop up when the childish bickering starts, which I think spoils this forum.

Baldhead

Baldhead":12060kwd said:
That's a shame, I never posted there but called in often.

Rob (Harbo) who was banned? There's a few people who's names always pop up when the childish bickering starts, which I think spoils this forum.

Baldhead

You may mean Rob (Woodbloke) rather than Rod (Harbo) ? Rod has just posted above yours !

Cheers, Paul

phil.p":2inruj3e said:
Not here , it's not.

Maybe that's because I had it open on my computer, I've closed it now so you can try opening it :lol:

Back