Hello from Shropshire

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Preece

Reaction score
Hi folks, thanks for letting me in.
Ive had a very large workshop hidden away in the Shropshire hills for almost 20 years, but a recent health issue has made me re think my future.
I'd like to offer bench space to someone who needs access to a fully functional, well equipped workshop, be it casually/professionally, for someone retired or just starting out.
When I first started out in joinery it was so hard to find affordable premises to go it alone.
I was very lucky to have friend who was up for investing, and without him I'd possibly not have gone self employed at all.

Hi folks, thanks for letting me in.
Ive had a very large workshop hidden away in the Shropshire hills for almost 20 years, but a recent health issue has made me re think my future.
I'd like to offer bench space to someone who needs access to a fully functional, well equipped workshop, be it casually/professionally, for someone retired or just starting out.
When I first started out in joinery it was so hard to find affordable premises to go it alone.
I was very lucky to have friend who was up for investing, and without him I'd possibly not have gone self employed at all.
Hi James. I’m very interested in your offer. I’ve tried to reply but can’t see it on the thread thing. Please message me and maybe we could have a chat to see if it would suit us both. Many thanks

Back