The song game again

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graduate_owner

Established Member
Reaction score
That was a popular thread - 9 pages. We used to play it in the car when the kids were still living at home except we had to match up the last word, not the last letter. To make it more interesting someone would always stop singing at an awkward place (but some words were not allowed, e.g you couldn't stop singing 'walking back to happiness' on the word woompah). We never bothered with the name of the artists.

So if anyone wants to try joining in with the alternative song game, I'll start off with:-

Please release me let me go, for I don't love you any more

so the next song begins with the word 'more' - not rocket science (as George Stephenson said on the way between Stockton and Darlington).

I hope this doesn't spoil the original thread - we can keep both going.

K

PS we used to allow a 'the' or perhaps a 'you' or 'I', etc at the start, so the next song could start with

I know, you know etc. We weren't too strict on this with the kids (just a bit of fun to while away the journeys) - perhaps more strict with adults though !! Play it as you want really.

K

Back