Thanks Charley, the mods and you lot * EOY Group Hug *

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RogerS":33083pli said:
studders":33083pli said:
I promise to be jolly and have a 'Merry Christmas' , so long as I don't have to kiss them two slappers. :?

Wot? Wizer and lurker ?

Have a good Christmas and a brilliant New Year to you all.

How dare you!

I've not been so insulted for .................. well hours

And by the resident Victor Meldew to boot!

studders":e6szzal9 said:
I promise to be jolly and have a 'Merry Christmas' , so long as I don't have to kiss them two slappers. :?

Steady Studders, that could turn it to a Bradisum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug B":1djtjwpn said:
Steady Studders, that could turn it to a Bradisum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooops, you're dead right Doug. :shock:

Errr (think man, think) errrr .... I did of course mean Wizer and Lurker(ta Roger).

Phew... think I got outta that one.

I guess I'd have to be the rear end. Isn't that where I do most of my talking from? :roll: :wink:

I'd just like to add my "Yuletide Felicitations" to the list. :ho2,
and long may the forum continue to be the "best" one in
the U.K.(i.m.o.). :ho2 \:D/ :eek:ccasion5:

I think Jim is a prime candidate for one of the ugly sisters.... I'd be Cinderella, naturally.

Absolutely - thanks and well done, it's a treat to come here.

And so says Mr Hampton:

FrankHampson.jpg

Merry Christmas!

wizer":1gop3vug said:
I think Jim is a prime candidate for one of the ugly sisters.... I'd be Cinderella, naturally.

You'd be a natural for the dopey young lad that sells a perfectly good cow for some beans that he has convinced himself are magical.

lurker":3pkayy55 said:
wizer":3pkayy55 said:

You'd be a natural for the dopey young lad that sells a perfectly good cow for some beans that he has convinced himself are magical.

You've met my son, then?

Smudger":3q3jooqq said:
lurker":3q3jooqq said:
wizer":3q3jooqq said:

You've met my son, then?

Must be a monkey thing....

Merry Christmas to you all and thanks for all the help I've received from folk here.

May all your motors keep turning on single phase or three!

Off now to the workshop to test an inverter for another member of our group.

Ho Ho Ho

Cheers

Bob

Back