• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale "Thank You"

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippyjoe

Established Member
Reaction score
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Noel (Mod) for understanding and letting me post my for sale items at the start with some items with pictures to follow. I realise that it was a small bending of forum rules and appreciate his compassion in this matter.

A special big thank you to Mike (Mod) also for sorting out my mess in some of the items I posted pictures etc. As I am pretty useless at that sort of thing, it really was appreciated, thanks again Mike.
It never really occurred to me the amount of work the Mod's do behind the scenes that we never see, they must give up a lot of their time to keep everything running on these boards, so a big thank you from me to them all.

Also, through me selling my items I have met some lovely people who have collected their items from me down here in mid Norfolk.
They know my situation and have given me some lovely advice etc which was greatly appreciated in these troubled times, thanks guy's you know who you are.

Many thanks to everyone who has bought anything I had for sale who I have not met in person.

Best wishes,

Mark.

Back