Thanks to the whole bloomin' lot of you

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sickasapike

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been so impressed by the warmth, epic levels of helpfulness and obvious talent around here in the brief time I've been lurking these hallowed halls; a forum with a secret santa thread even, unheard of !!

I'm not very good with the whole thanks system, I've not used it once, the stats to the left confirming my shame for all decent folk to observe (it's perhaps a little close to the whole social media 'likes' thing for my err, liking); I've opted for just saying 'ta' in-thread but all the help is very much appreciated by this keen and occasionally dim beginner, may I wish you all a happy wintervalish secular seasonal generic celebratory end of year period :ho2

...and a very Merry Christmas to the sane folk among you.

..and to the 9 people who have thanked me for I've no idea what, you're most welcome, I didn't realise I'd managed to help anyone with anything, other than to allow folk to demonstrate their knowledge with my incessant questions !

And a very merry Crimble to you all as well :)

Also very pleasantly surprised at the variety of posts in this forum, to be honest its probably the best forum I have seen after many years of plodding around the internet

Like you I didn't know how the "thank you" system works, so haven't used it, that is not to say that I am not very thankful for the many replies I have had in various posts but I am very reluctant to tick things, perhaps a fall out from facebook where you are supposed to "like" this that or the other so they can drive more adverts to you, so I never "like" anything on there either

So apologies from me also in the lack of thanks in the system as its supposed to be done, but a huge thank you to all in the forum

Back