Thank You....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iajon69

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Sorry it's taken this long to come on and thank everyone - it's been a bit mad this week :D

Tuff Saws is a new venture for me and it's not going to be a full time job, but I'd rather have a go at selling bandsaw blades than be unemployed or in a sh*t job and I've done both since Dragon closed.

I have got some blades that are not available anywhere else in Europe and these are proving to be everything that I'd hoped!

Anyway, just wanted to thank everyone for their messages of support - it was a great shock to see the amount of goodwill messages that have come through and even better to see that people haven't forgotten me :D

Thanks again

Ian

Great to see you back in business...I dare say you'll get one or two orders :whistle: from us hereabouts - Rob

iajon69":1lx7pnow said:
Hi everyone,

Sorry it's taken this long to come on and thank everyone - it's been a bit mad this week :D

Tuff Saws is a new venture for me and it's not going to be a full time job, but I'd rather have a go at selling bandsaw blades than be unemployed or in a sh*t job and I've done both since Dragon closed.

I have got some blades that are not available anywhere else in Europe and these are proving to be everything that I'd hoped!

Anyway, just wanted to thank everyone for their messages of support - it was a great shock to see the amount of goodwill messages that have come through and even better to see that people haven't forgotten me :D

Thanks again

Ian

Nice to see you in business again. I'm not a million miles off finishing my shop and you can certainly expect an order for some blades when both b\s are set up.

I'll be ordering some blades shortly as i'm not happy with the axcalibur ones i've been using since dragon went bump

any chance of a link to the tuffsaws site or at least of contact info - which would be helpful for placing an order ;)

Hi Ian
Pleased to hear you are back in business.

Can I suggest you put a link to Tuffsaws in your footer? Several of us who supply goods to the woodworking fraternity do this, and whilst blatant product promotion is not allowed, links in footers are, and it a good way for interested people to contact us without having to google.

It will also help the bots to move you up in the search engine rankings, which is just as important.

All the best
Steve

Steve Maskery":3qxm1xet said:
Hi Ian

Can I suggest you put a link to Tuffsaws in your footer? Several of us who supply goods to the woodworking fraternity do this, and whilst blatant product promotion is not allowed, links in footers are, and it a good way for interested people to contact us without having to google.

It will also help the bots to move you up in the search engine rankings, which is just as important.

All the best
Steve

especially as i cant find you via google - the closest i can find is tuff tooth but they are in canada

i take it tuff saws does have a website ? - if not i'd suggest you give tom (wizer) a shout ;)

count me in for some blades - just tell us how to buy them from you :)

Good to see you're back on the block.

Miles

Ian does not have a website at the moment but his email address is [email protected] He will be developing his own site but it's not top of his list at the moment. Shouldn't be a problem, Dragon never had a site. I assume Ian will also be using eBay as he did before.

Welcome back Ian.

Steve Maskery":2y4us5kz said:
Hi Ian

All the best
Steve

This got me thinking awhile back when I bought my domain name I tried googling it straight away and nothing came up but on reading this I tried again and it came straight up just by googling my own name.

Steve,

would having my website listed on my profile here make me appear on Google somehow ?

par example: Google: Kentish Bashe

If that had said, Carpenter Services on The Moon....

Comprende?

Thanks again everyone.

I know some points have already been mentioned but just to clarify a few things, there's no website at present but there will be one soon. I'm having a go at doing one myself as I can't afford to employ a site designer - as much as I'd love to work with Tom.

Anyone interested in blades can contact me either by PM here or my email address is [email protected] or [email protected] (both are active and working).

Steve - thanks for tip about adding info in the footer will have a go later - definitely don't want to get in trouble for blatant advertising!

If anyone does want any more info on the blades, then please get in touch :D

Ian

Latest posts

Back