Tesco/LoveFilm - Woodwork DVDs to Rent

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeH

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't know if this has already been covered but I noticed that Tesco DVD Rental (postal service) which is really lovefilm.com have a number of woodwork titles to rent. Ones showing as available are by Rob Cosman and also David C. I will buy the latter as a set once I have the money but have added them to my list on the Tesco rental site for now to preview.

They have a number available (but not all), some show as available now but others seem to be waiting on a release date, odd as they are already released. I wonder if they are just gauging popularity by how many people pre-order them.

Anyway, may be of interest to anyone who uses the service. Must admit I find the Tesco offering very good, £3.88 a month and I can have up to 2 DVDs per month with one with me at any one time.

Let's remember the rules:

• (4.) No Piracy

Discussion of illegal activities such as software, music, video & DVD piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

Thanks for the information about Tesco, Mike. It sounds enticing.

Gill

yes I was a member years ago. Wouldn't it be nice if we had SmartFlix over here? (google it if your curious).

wizer":2wk7npq5 said:
yes I was a member years ago. Wouldn't it be nice if we had SmartFlix over here? (google it if your curious).

From their T&Cs page

"Pre-paid postage is included on the return packaging for shipments from within the United States. If you are returning it from outside of the United States, you agree to affix the correct postage. "

So maybe you can use it from UK??

Bob

Gill":20hbnugd said:
Let's remember the rules:

• (4.) No Piracy

Discussion of illegal activities such as software, music, video & DVD piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

Thanks for the information about Tesco, Mike. It sounds enticing.

Gill

No mention of piracy anywhere, Gill, that I can see. Lovefilm is a legitimate website.

Philly":goqe6fga said:
Rog
Look looks like Chuci has edited his original post :wink:
Cheers
Philly :D

Sneaky! I'm all in favour of illegal file sharers having their computers crushed and their internet access blocked for life. They are simply thieves.

Philly":2to84sed said:
Rog
Look looks like Chuci has edited his original post :wink:
Cheers
Philly :D

He certainly has!

Thanks for your co-operation, YC - it all helps the forum to run smoothly :) .

Gill

Back