t-mobile

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andycktm

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wondering does anyone use t-mobile,i'd like to know the signal strength/availability.
I was shown a samsung omnia with windows 7 and was well impressed
especially as it was only £15 a month for 24 months :shock:
But i don't want to wade in to find i can't get a signal half the time :(

If you go through the process of buying a phone from them it lets you enter your location to test strength, you can stop before completing the sale.

Plus you can use the orange network as well if you are with T-M

I've been with them for ages and get a signal most of the time, not sure what its like up where you are though

Jason

Cheers Jason,
I'm not really up on the mobile game, i just remember people having trouble with orange many years ago.I've got this picture in my head
1.Vodaphone
2.O2
then after that don't know.
I've been on tesco (o2) for 7+ months and never had a problem.

My company has just moved from O2 to T-Mobile. Pretty much everybody across the country has been having signal problems since. In my opinion, t-mob are cheap for a reason.

Si

I've been with Orange since moving to Wales 6 years ago - mainly because it was the only service I could get a signal with where I live. I've had no problems with it. Recently Orange told me I was also able to use the T-Mobile network and sometimes (apparently randomly) my phone shows as T-Mobile, rather than Orange. The Orange signal strength is always a lot higher than the T-Mobile one.

Latest posts

Back