Sub

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jezmaster

Established Member
Reaction score
not true woodwork.

but made this subwoofer box for my car, took time to design it for the speakers needs. sounds alot better now. shakes the ground :D

standard
DSCF1283.jpg

DSCF1284.jpg

DSCF1289.jpg

sorry Jez. I'm sure you're a lovely guy, but when I hear you driving past my house with that thing blaring out while my daughter is asleep, I'm sure to be thinking "W£NK&R!!!"

Sorry

it anit chaving, i anit got racing strips on car.

DSCF1279.jpg

i just like good sound music :)

You obviously never do a weekly shop! :roll:

I bet you have to keep the engine revving when there is a heavy bass line. :x

I remember many years ago one of my friends brothers claim to fame was getting complaints from Kent while his car was parked on Southend sea front. [-(

nope, its mainly just a weekend car, as im allways in workvan during week.

nope, engine fine, let it idle, just dims the lights like mad.

Amp is 5000watts

and sub is 4000watts peak.

get lots of weird looks while out in it. :shock:

At the risk of sounding like a grumpy old git Jez, everyone else does'nt want to hear your music that is for you and you alone, if I want it that loud I would go to a nightclub, please think of others.

Rich.

its hard to keep it low, u still hear a thump, so i just turn it up louder, lol

Very nice can you reverse park with that thing giving you irreversible hearing damage though?
I wonder how long before you end up like the
rest of us grumpy old gits appreciating peace and quiet.
A loud stereo is like tight shoes much nicer when its off.

Regards Tom

Words fail me, I don't think I'll make a comment...others have said it all. Is there a smilie for idi*t? - Rob

hahaha it looks like they don't like the boom from the car :)

might be a bit too loud at 4000watts lol 300rms is loud

Alll very unneccessary!!!!!
I can here the likes of you coming from afar and it is not very nice!!!!!!!

A neighbour, a few years ago, when his son came home and had done something similar, went to the back of the car when the son had left it, engine and noise running and grabbed the whole lot, chucked it into the front garden and took a sledge hemmer to the lot, I congratuleted him on being a very good parent.
Derek.

Latest posts

Back