Sub

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the collective name for a group of grumpy old f**k**s, "a forum of woodworkers".
Put your Bobby Darin records on and let your hair down a bit Grandads!!!

Doctor":kjlvox0l said:
What is the collective name for a group of grumpy old f**k**s, "a forum of woodworkers".

WHAT hair? :)

Rich.

O.k., easy on Gents. He was only sharing a project he made - let's try and keep things civil.
Philly (with Mod hat on) :roll:

Rich":1y90din6 said:
Doctor":1y90din6 said:

WHAT hair? :)

Rich.
Okey dokey, slacken of your braces, drop them to waist height rather than just under the nipple line. :lol:

I hate the things as much as, well, almost everyone else here! But, I still think that some of the comments made towards Jez are OTT. He deserves some credit for making it himself when he could have easily just gone out and bought one...

Hi, Jezmaster

Nice Sub

I had a big sub in my last car just got to get round to fitting it in new car its a bit to cold at the moment. I an 50 next year and drive an ALFA 159, we aren't all Chavs.

Pete

OPJ":3n3mvk0w said:
I hate the things as much as, well, almost everyone else here! But, I still think that some of the comments made towards Jez are OTT. He deserves some credit for making it himself when he could have easily just gone out and bought one...

thanks, maybe i sould have keept this project to myself.
getting some neg comments, but hey, i cant hear what you sayhing as i pulling up at traffic lights, haha

Come on gents !!!

Each to there own

Perhaps people who live near or around you don't like the noise from your workshops ?

Lighten up

and yes I like music with a bit of volume :lol: :lol: :p

OK, so we don't like loud music anymore but I do remember when we did, I live on a main road near an island with traffic lights, yes we do hear the thumping of the bass from the youths cars but its not as noisy as a lorry going past, all I am saying is that no crime has beencommittedd so lets all chill out and get back to our noisy woodworking machinery :lol:

Jezmaster":2f3ylssh said:
OPJ":2f3ylssh said:

thanks, maybe i sould have keept this project to myself.
getting some neg comments, but hey, i cant hear what you sayhing as i pulling up at traffic lights, haha

Jez,

Don't get too down with the neg comments, I just bought this puppy and I am probable twice your age. 8) Crank up the Bass.

DSC00603.jpg

Paul

cant-weld-wood":2bxxvbnu said:
was going to bring this round on sunday tom to give you a spin round the block it is a bit on the noisey side.

justmentalvegaslazytour120.jpg

Oh you should have, I don't mind a nice car with an awesome engine, it's just the ars*holes that drive past here blaring out music past midnight. I might be a git but i'm not an old git. I love playing my music loud in the car. I just don't know why it has to be so loud that people outside the metal and glass box I'm sitting in can hear it. It seems pointless to me. Especially all that bassline stuff. WHY? It's not music, it's just noise.

Absolutely, each to their own, some of the projects on here are not to my taste but they are to others and most importantly, to the person who made it. I'm not a big fan of really loud music in the car, just nicely loud - my ears are a bit girly and sensitive.

In the number two car I don't even have a stereo, well unless you count the stereo effect pipes down the side......

DSCN1631.jpg

Ah yes Ironballs, now that is more like it, the AC poetry in motion there. :D A workmate of mine built one of those last year and after driving it twice sold it!! Mind you he is like that with all of his hobbies. :roll: Actually when I first read the title of this thread i was expecting a wooden model of the Patrick Henry or something. Am I showing my age?? :lol:

my car came with speakers built in already

i bet all the girls look at you when you stop (yeah right more like stop point and stare)

i just dont see why boy racers get (girly) cars and do them up
corsas, 206, fiestas, small cars then spend a fortune on them
why dont there save up and buy a mans car??

i am not into the boom boom boom sound ethier

i would rather deafen myself with my panel saw and router more fun

mine came with speakers, but very crappy ones, cant get clear music out of them.

its kinda like a cheap router and a expensive one,
wht wold you go for........ Quality?

which means more bucks,
excatly what ive done in my car, just taken it to another level. :D

Is your Megane a standard one or one of the R models? The latest R Megane came out very well in Evo Car of the Year last month, supposed to be a cracking drive

Latest posts

Back