Stuck on 995, NOW 1,000 and counting

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank goodness mik has joined and the membership has gone up to 996. Now we can discuss something else... can't we? Pleeeeeeeeze........

Gill

have i got this right neanderthal woodworkers have very long arms that drag on the floor with carrying all them iron planes down the slope. :whistle: :whistle: :-s

Hi all

Mcluma":1u8rlbi0 said:
People from different countries

I don't know if this counts but we get quite a lot of very friendly Russian females joining the forum. For some reason, unknown to me, that nasty Charley just keeps turning down their applications and terminating their membership. :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Neil

But does he keep the best ones for himself? :D :D :D :D :D

Go on Charley, tick me off; you KNOW you want too!!!

All in the best possible taste(?) Sam

Maybe it's a bit like an auction on Ebay - loads of 'em waiting and watching, wanting to be number 1000...

Now that Slabber has joined (welcome Mate!) there could be an avalanche of joiners trying to be no1000....

Then again maybe not...

And anyway they'd have to be no 1001 to be the real 1000th person. We all know "whaka" is only an imaginary member :lol:

have i got this right neanderthal woodworkers have very long arms that drag on the floor with carrying all them iron planes down the slope.

no no noooooo Frank... ya got it alllllllll wrong....

it's Normites that drag their knuckles... humpin alla that cast iron around the shop ya see... donno if it's longer arms or scrunched up backs that causes it... see Philly for details.. ;)

<thought the slope was to compensate for friction...

Back