Sourcing a small push latch - help

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Stig

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been searching Google for the past few days and I've also tried Rutland and Ironmongery Direct but I don't seem to be able to find anywhere that stocks really small push latches. The regular push latches that are fitted onto cupboard does are about twice the sizes that I'm looking for :(

I must admit that I've never seen a roller catch before!

The latch in the second link might work as it doesn't look too big although I'll have to read the technical specifications in the morning as I ideally would like something with a bit of kick when it released the latch.

I'm not a big fan of the latches that have the 'V' shapes mouths as I've seen a lot of them break.

As it happens I work at Isaac Lord :D :D

If you want me to measure something up or have a look at something in the warehouse then let me know and I'll pop out there with some calipers.

We should have techincal diagrams for everything on the website but if not let me know.

We also hold tons more stuff than is on the website. I'll have a poke around when I get in.

Flat tyre this morning so I'll be late! (hense a quick early morning log onto the forum!) :D

The little roller catches in the first link have a good kick, I have used them on small draws where I didn't want knobs. Isaacs do them

J

Hi Stig

Just popped out to the warehouse and took a quick snap to show the size.

5369938542_e215c22762.jpg

They come supplied with the plate.

HTH

mickthetree

Back