Snow-woman....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd LOVE some snow Chas!!

I really miss the snow, and I really do enjoy, in a odd way, when it does snow here in Tokyo, 3 cm and the whole freaking city shuts down :D

Cheers!

Must remember that (about the snow) looks like we might be heading your way next year if the piggy bank will stand it, wouldn't want to arrive at shut down season.

BTW LOML has just seen the "Lady" she meets with approval as being a little more refined than most, got an earful "'bout time you did some" as if I haven't got enough bits on the 'to do list' :roll:

Paul.J":244rduxg said:
These snowmen/women figures have come on :D
Now my daughters want some :roll: more to do :D
Nice work Stu.
Paul.J.

yes - really nice box and finish - I've been busy the past few weeks on non wood projects so haven't had time to try out some of the different shapes and finishes that have been posted (like you Paul I'm now being told to do some more). I like the look that the combination of polish and painted features /decals gives, all mine historically have been either polished or painted but not both.

It's also interesting how the different 'posters' have been able to quickly bring their own style/signature to these little men (and now women!!). Keep 'em coming :)

by the way, no snow in Suffolk, just plenty of driving rain

Oh no !

Same boat here, wife is now asking why my snowmen look so dull compared to that beauty !

Looks great Stu.

Don't suppose you have any pics of the process you can share ?

Cheers

Back