Sketchup...help!!!!?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lastminute

Established Member
Reaction score
I keep trying to get started with Sketchup, but I can't seem to grasp the basics.
I have Dave Richards tutorial, but I'm struggling with that...has anyone managed to find a simple basic tutorial??
...Idiots guide...for Dummies even!!

lastminute":1tppc43a said:
I keep trying to get started with Sketchup, but I can't seem to grasp the basics.
I have Dave Richards tutorial, but I'm struggling with that...has anyone managed to find a simple basic tutorial??
...Idiots guide...for Dummies even!!

There are some video tutorials as you start up the program. I found these a great help when I first started with Sketchup they are very basic. There are also many available on the Sketchup website and youtube.

What sort of problems are you having? DaveR's tutorials are very good and his DVD is even better and well worth buying and persevering with. In my experience a lot of the start-up online tutorials teach bad habits.

mailee":3og193kp said:
There is a book available called Sketchup for dummies which might help.

Oh God...how I hate those books. "I'm going to tell you once. Then I'm going to tell you the same thing again. Very very slowly. Then I'm going to tell you all over again'...in a horrible ingratiating folksy style.

Latest posts

Back