Side table in oak

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fixit45

Established Member
Reaction score
I made this table last year just before my wife developed Motor neuron disease. I have been unable to get down to my shed since because I now care for her 24/7 Scan_20201230.png

Last edited:
You've uploaded a pdf mate - try a jpg so we can see it without having to download it and open it :)

is it just me not seeing an image or pdf doc? (safari browser)

You and your wife have my deepest and most sincere sympathy Fixit - my father died of MND so I know only too well what you're both going through.

Keep strong.

Martin.

You and your wife have my deepest and most sincere sympathy Fixit - my father died of MND so I know only too well what you're both going through.

Keep strong.

Martin.
Thank you Martin. There are some very thoughtful people around but it takes something like this for them to show themselves.

My friend. Please know you have my sincere sympathy. I am going through a similar experience. My wife went into full care four years ago with Parkinson's and Dementia. Until lock down is over I shan't be able to see her so what will happen then I know not. We have to think of the good times. Thinking of you all.

John

My friend. Please know you have my sincere sympathy. I am going through a similar experience. My wife went into full care four years ago with Parkinson's and Dementia. Until lock down is over I shan't be able to see her so what will happen then I know not. We have to think of the good times. Thinking of you all.

John
Thank you for your thoughts, although it's no consolation to me, but there is always someone worse. My thoughts are with you John and you and you get the opportunity to once again hold her close.
Bernie.

You made a very tidy job of your table Bernie, breadboard ends are always challenging but you've sorted them just so.

Latest posts

Back