Joke Thread 4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1714550284719.png

What they don't say is that they are the tenth set of pads it's had in 162,000 miles, think about the amount of wear in stopping a car that heavy, I would estimate they will need replacing in 3 or 4 thousand miles.
You can drive a Tesla without using the break pedal at all. It’s weird at first but a lot of people do it.

What they don't say is that they are the tenth set of pads it's had in 162,000 miles, think about the amount of wear in stopping a car that heavy, I would estimate they will need replacing in 3 or 4 thousand miles.
😆🤣😂 They are the original set of pads.

You can drive a Tesla without using the break pedal at all. It’s weird at first but a lot of people do it.
This is correct, in fact the big advantage of non-plug-in hybrids is that regenerative braking recovers a percentage of the energy used to accelerate. I thought this was common knowledge.

Never thought of that, the discs are there for emergency breaking they would get very rusted if you literally never used them

Back