shop vac

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent many years sorting out other peoples ideas of "safe". Now I always ask the questions that can put peoples backs up. But if i manage to save one person from electrocuting themselves.....

sunnybob":pl383j9r said:
dokkodo,
its early days yet in finding another way to store pics. I have found I can post pics direct to this site but its labour intensive at the moment as I have to resize and rename each one.
If you have a specific thing you want a pic of I can load that or (I havent tried this out yet), I might be able to put a few pics in a PM.
If all else fails you could PM me your email and I could then send pics direct to you.

No worries at all, i appreciate it was extra curricular in the first place...

Realistically I wont get around to anything for a month or two now so ill scour the web closer to the time

thanks anyway!

mock":2ed6rzkb said:
What would you recommend for a small shop vac or similar for a 63 mm ducting with 5 or drop offs with blast gates; at the moment i have a parkside wet and dry vacuum cleaner from lidl Suction power (mbar)190 and was looking for something a little better so what do you use or recommend ?Also i will be using it with my cyclone ALAN
If it matters, apparently the average noise levels of the ones I looked at are about:

SIP 01929 - 85 db
Record DX1000 - 85-95 db
Numatic NV750 - 70db

Surprisingly hard to find this info for SIP and Record, and no idea if they were all measured in the same way. The first 2 cost about £100, the Numatic £350. Apart from the noise and a *reduced rate of air intake, I'm not sure what the Numatic has over the others. But low noise is important to me.

Get the big one, put it in a cabinet. My sip is now very quiet.
Not silent, although that could be achieved by spending more on the cabinet and soundproofing, but I just used old blankets and a ripped up soft duvet.

Back