Shop locations???

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stigmorgan

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place for this thread so apologies if not.
With our purchasing world becoming more and more Internet based and our woodturning hobby being a bit of a niche market it seems, to me at least, to be hard to find physical shops to go visit, don't get me wrong I buy a lot of stuff online and appreciate the reduced cost that comes with fewer overheads but I love to browse and actually see what I'm buying so thought I would start this thread for people to recommend places as the only shop I know of is Yandles and they are quite a distance from me in Surrey.

A copy of woodturning magazine will reveal just about every turning shop in the UK.
Within reach of Surrey; the Axminster shops have woodturing kit and few blanks, Stiles & Bates near Dover, Olivers woodturning in Great Chart, Timberline at Tonbridge have exotic blanks and a few tools.

Went in Fusion Fixings, in Paignton, last month to pick up a couple trend router bits. They are principally mail order but I had to go down to paignton so got them there to save on the delivery.

Back