Shepherds huts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcus

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of making a shepherds hut to use as an office. Anyone here made one? Any suggestions for sources of wheels, axles, and other chassis components? Preferably near Sussex. Thanks.

farm sales, I would have thought. I have been to a few with my father and often seen sets of iron wheels there- I think we have bought some on at least one occassion. May even be worth buying a dilapidated hut, or suitable poultry hut etc and using the parts from it.

Hi

We have built a few chassis for shepherds huts, and horse drawn carts, I have attached a picture of the last dray we built for two shire horses.

I have drawings to enable land rover hubs etc to be converted to straight axles, we can also get hold of the correct turntables for the front axles.

As this is part of my business I am not sure if it is against forum rules to offer services so you may want to PM me we are based in Alton Hampshire not to far from you. So I am sure we could help out.

Mark

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 128
Some very helpful suggestions here. Mark, sounds like you have an interesting business! I suppose now I need to have a think to check that I am really serious about this, but it certainly seems it wii be do-able without too much trouble if I decide to go for it. Thanks all!

Back