Sharing hand tools

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silas Gull

Established Member
Reaction score
Can hand tools ever have more than one master?
I don't mind sharing powered tools, except those that require a lot of fettling, but chisel and planes? ?
I am being forced to share company owned tools with a right wrecker at the moment and its making my blood boil.
Every time he walks off with the no. 5, a little piece of me dies inside.

Anyone else ever felt the same?

You should see what the #$&@ has done to the track-saw!!

Rant over.

How about developing a "mythical" dermatological condition that can be passed on by sharing things you have touched? Nothing too dramatic, just something like "I hope you don't catch what I have because it will make your life a misery". If he asks you to expand, simply say it's too personal but your sure his doctor will be able to help.

Tell him that you never wash your hands after going to the loo as you're of the opinion that 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'.

That'd stop me from using them and I actually agree with the saying!!

Cheap enough to pick up those tools from the booty ;)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Zeddedhed said:
Tell him that you never wash your hands after going to the loo as you're of the opinion that 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'.

That'd stop me from using them and I actually agree with the saying!![/quote

Or tell him I have recently been eating raw bats from sierra Leone. Hand delivered by Michael Barrymore.

Do what a guy at work used to do, pick your nose and leave a bogie or two on the handle! 8-[ :lol:

Latest posts

Back