sedgwick TA 315

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ja2_k

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi
can someone please take a photograph of the top and underside of the sliding table of the above machine. I have just purchased a used example but there seams to be a bearing that runs along the rail missing, Also the cross cut fence is missing. I may be able to substitute the fence with something similar if i could see how it is mounted.
Thanks in advance Arfon.

Hi, they changed the bearings on this table at one stage. If you have a Green machine, it is a different bearing to the blue machine. The rail that the bearing runs on is thicker on the blue machines, therefore larger bearings.

There happens to be a bearing on ebay at the moment, noticed it the other day.. it is for the later blue machine I think,

Can you send me your email address, i will ping you a couple of pictures straight from my phone.

hi thanks
yes i have the blue machine, I have seen that one on ebay thanks .my table has two of those on the upper side of the bar and a small ordinary bearing under the bar ,I was wandering if they were all supposed to be the large ones.

Hi, i have sent some pics,

The bottom bearing is a normal one, it is just really to guide the table, are you having problems at all? These are very straightforward and robost so most issues are very easy to sort..

Thanks
Mark

hi thanks for the pics . i thought that the bottom bearing was supposed to be a full size one like the upper ones so all is ok.
regards Arfon.

Back