Secret Santa Allocation

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
All SS Participants

Yo should all have received a PM from me this morning allocating your SS.

If I have left anybody out (I hope not) then please PM me and I'll rectify it.

Also please remember that it is a requirement this year for all to post their gifts.

I m hope you all enjoy making and receiving your SS gifts, now stop faffing and get in the workshop.

Mine is ready...just one question Waka....

Do we wrap this up in gift wrap and then box with a big label on it "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL CHRISTMAS DAY" or what?

Jim

jlawrence":3adgfrm9 said:
bsm, now that's a good idea - 2 months is enough time for yours to go back and forth about 10 times :)

I really hope we arent getting into that again - if the royal snail dont deliver this years first time out , I'm just going to drive over and deliver it by hand

I'm also sending it special delivery so with any luck they might actually get it right first go

jimi43":38mdbcga said:
Mine is ready...just one question Waka....

Do we wrap this up in gift wrap and then box with a big label on it "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL CHRISTMAS DAY" or what?

Jim

Sounds good to me, the idea is to wait until Christmas day to open it.

Any chance you could post the rules again? I can't find the topic and I have a feeling there was a date we should post by?

Right, that's my Secret Santa present finished, gift-wrapped, and now boxed up ready to go to the post office today.

I certainly enjoyed making it and wrapping it up. Let's hope it get's to it's recipient safe & sound :D

Mine is completely finished and polished...just awaiting the final part in the post, which should come any day soon - Rob

Latest posts

Back