• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Sash Latch's

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monster

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to find a couple of old sash latch's to match either of the two in the pics. The base plate is 20mm wide x 70mm long. If anyone has anything similar knocking about please let me know, Thanks

1666982703378.png

1666982752286.png

I definitely don't have any like the top one but I might have some like the bottom one. I can look in the bucket next week.

Ollie

Hi not got any like in pics but have this which matches sizes and is doing north here. Yours for the postage if you can’t find original

Attachments

• 19436AA3-DA7A-471B-ACCF-47D3A8677F1F.jpeg
    19436AA3-DA7A-471B-ACCF-47D3A8677F1F.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 324202F2-3FA6-4719-888E-A7328E1C8805.jpeg
    324202F2-3FA6-4719-888E-A7328E1C8805.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 0
Hi not got any like in pics but have this which matches sizes and is doing north here. Yours for the postage if you can’t find original
Thanks for that monkey! - they are a little different so I'll keep looking for now for a closer match 👍

I have had a good rummage through my bucket of sash hardware.
Unfortunately I can't find a match for yours.

You don't realise how many little differences there are. I have one with virtually identical arm to your second picture but a different body section and many with the same body pattern but different arms.

Sorry

Ollie

Hi Ollie - thanks very much for taking the time to look.

Yes you are right - there are loads of variations out there - I've been scouring eBay etc and many features as you say can be similar but not all.

I did find a guy on eBay who had some that matched by first pic amongst a job lot of window furniture, so I bought the whole job lot of stuff off him, but he failed to send it and shirked all communication, so eBay refunded me - frustrating as I'd actually found the elusive needle in a haystack but couldn't quite get my hands on them! 🤨

Back