Anyone fancy having a go?!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cozzer

Established Member
Reaction score
I know nothing about CNC or 3D Printing - well, in fact, I know nothing about lots of things! - but I wondered if some kind soul would consider helping me out by making one of these, please?
I have a Dremel lookalike, and a Proxxon router base, but the two don't really like each other. I've recently bought a Dremel router base but found it's very stiff for accurate use, whereas the Proxxon base seems a lot smoother to operate....except I haven't a Proxxon tool to fit!
The plan mentioned below would allow the "Dremel" to fit and clamp into the Proxxon 20mm collar....

https://www.printables.com/model/132615-proxxon-mb-200-drill-stand-to-dremel-8220-rotary-t
Obviously prepared to pay for your time, skill and materials... Just let me know....
My thanks to you...

I'd be happy to print one for you. Material cost would be very little, so I'd only ask that you cover the postage cost. PM me if you'd like me to print one for you - material would be ABS and you'd need to tell me what colour you'd prefer.

Gordon

Back