Sale season?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one that narks me is "previously on sale at 2x RRP in our Warrington store from 1/11 to 14/11" :mad:

Be careful what you pay. I ordered something on 22/12 which was despatched 23/12, and I paid the list price.- £19.99. I've just had a marketing email - it's now £23.99, reduced from £26.99.:LOL:
So you missed out saving £3! 😂😅😂🤣😂😅😂🤣😂😅

Obviously the spirit of Christmas left already...

Be careful what you pay. I ordered something on 22/12 which was despatched 23/12, and I paid the list price.- £19.99. I've just had a marketing email - it's now £23.99, reduced from £26.99.:LOL:
I'm a bit bolshy, so I would bring this to the attention of the advertising standards - with proof you paid £19.99 just a few days previous. This is exactly the reason they exist.

I may well do. I've another to do first though - Old Jamaica Rhubarb & Ginger Ale ............ which contains neither rhubarb nor ginger (it does say "flavour" in the small print). It does contain carrot and blackcurrant, though. :LOL:

Back