Rutlands Prices

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wizer

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm posting this for information really. In case anyone missed it, Rutlands are still selling at the previous prices for Veritas gear:

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-Veri ... 724808.htm

http://www.rutlands.co.uk/cgi-bin/psProdDet.cgi/P2401

The Leigh jigs are still at previous prices too, there may be others. I wonder how long this is going to go on for? Am I to guess Rutlands are a mail order company that have high stock levels who can sell at this level for much longer. Or is it that they have to comply with their published catalogue prices?

I have done some searching and if you look hard enough you can find old prices here and there on some stuff.

Anyway, get yourself a bargain while you still can. (I did :D )

You're buying a lot of kit at the moment... when do we see the massive project you're working on with it all???

Aidan

haha I've already had that argument this week... :roll:

I was really working my way up to this toybox project which has been in the planning stage for months. Today the doc told me my flu has escalated to full on Pneumonia and prescribed full bed rest and antibiotics! :shock:

So this has knocked me back another few weeks.

I will get there. Her birthday is only a month away... :shock: :roll: :wink:

wizer":3dbbowif said:
Today the doc told me my "MAN" flu has escalated to full on Pneumonia and prescribed full bed rest and antibiotics!

Fixed it for you Wizer :lol:
Get well soon. :wink:

hmmm, the more you buy the more ill you get... Maybe tools cause illness, tell you what, give your new table saw to me and see if it helps! If my fence pops loose one more time whilst ripping it's going out the door

Aidan

I must have misread your email - it says 'grab a bargain' but I'm sure the price of the plane was almost £300...!! :shock:

Maybe good value for the quality of the tool, but I for one can't go spending £300 on a plane (unless there is a GUARANTEED way for SWMBO never to find out...!!!)

Gary

Gary the point of what I was saying is that in the first link the plane costs £256.61 from Axminster. The second link was for the same plane from Rutlands at £179.95. So in those terms, there is a bargain to be had. £76.66 to be precise.

Back