• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Axminster Trade Oscilating Belt Sander - AT2260BS2

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walcote

Established Member
Reaction score
Axminster Trade Oscilating Belt Sander - AT2260BS2

I am moving to another country so am shifting some of my surplus and projects.

As new with a few marks from storage. I bought this from axminster tools as it was a bargain price but I really don't need as many belt sanders as I have got! I have not even got round using it yet. It was tested in store before I took it away and is ready to go with a fresh belt loaded.

It has all the parts with it in the cabinet for using the end of the sander for curves. I also made a wheel base which you can take with the machine for easy moving.

2.5yr WARRANTY - I have the receipt from 11/7/2022 so it still has 2.5years of warranty left.

Pick up a bargain, this is £1100 new from axminster.

Collection only. I can help load it but please check it will fit in your vehicle.

Please feel free to arrange a viewing. I have LOADS of other stuff to go which will be offered at bargain prices to those buying the machine.

Edit - Located in Hinckley

£700ono

Cheers, Mike

IMG_3636.JPEG
IMG_3637.JPEGIMG_3638.JPEGIMG_3639.JPEGIMG_3640.JPEGIMG_3641.JPEGIMG_3642.JPEGIMG_3643.JPEG

Last edited:
Back