Rutlands IT system

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sawdust":24alh8ut said:
Fair enough about their poor customer service although I've ordered plenty from them and never had a problem so have never experienced it.
Cheers
Mike

This is the point, if & when you do, my guess is you will join the growing ranks of never again.

Quite a number of us have had such appalling treatment from this rabble we never pass up a chance to slag them off.

StevieB":eozrv51l said:
Ordered the SIP 01332 saw it will likely be a pallet delivery.Steve

Certainly it won't be the postie unless he's the green giant! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have had mixed service from them but actually wouldn't rule out using them in the future. However, do tend to just forget about them when I'm looking for something. I'm not sure why. They have just kind of dropped off my radar. I think more because they tend to be more expensive, even with their frequent (desperation?) sales.

wizer":27t90g51 said:
I have had mixed service from them but actually wouldn't rule out using them in the future. .

Its the lure of all that nice Dakota stuff innit :lol:

You're gunning for me today aren't you Jim. I'm too busy to play, sorry ;)

StevieB":1auhk3uz said:
Ordered the SIP 01332 saw in the sale weekend through firefox with no problems - first order from Rutlands. Had an e-mail last night to say its been dispatched 8) Would have preferred an arrival time rather than a dispatch notification as it will likely be a pallet delivery but good service so far.

Steve

ask highlandclansman about the joy of his sip saw delivery ;)

Hi

I do use Firefox but dont have any problems with any other sites, Axminster et al

To be fair to Rutlands they called me today took the payment over the phone and gave me the same discount and free P&P.

Personally I have always found them ok but like other companys Felder etc we all get various service levels and shop or not based on that.

Maybe an opportunity to set up our own tool import/sales website? I bet we buy enough, i here Rexon is no longer being imported shall we all club together for a container load?

Back