Saskatoon any members live there?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okeydokey

Established Member
Reaction score
A message from someone on the Plane Life site - perhaps one of our membership may be able to help?
cheers
okeydokey
Greetings aPlaneLife customers/subscribers/followers.
I have never sent an email to the entire aPlaneLife collective but am seeking your help. I am looking for a contact in the Saskatoon or Regina area of Saskatchewan, Canada that may be willing to pick up a small auction item and ship it. The auction is in late June in Invermay, SK, a rather remote farming community. The auction company does not offer shipping. Should I acquire the hand plane of interest I would gladly pay someone to pick it up and ship it. I would expect to compensate for any expenses and to pay them for their time and effort.
Ordinarily, I would be excited to attend the auction myself and see this part of Canada, but I am attending a memorial service for my father the weekend of the auction.
If you know of anyone in the area, please reach out to me via email at: [email protected]. I greatly appreciate the help and hope to add this obscure antique tool to its cousin in my collection.
Thanks for letting me trouble you, and alway the best in your antique tool collecting and hand tool woodworking.
Greg Ricketts, aPlaneLife.us

Back