rift cut beech available

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heliotrobe

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have been on the site for some time but I haven't been up to much joinery lately due to moving home etc. etc. and had little to contribute so I have lurked quietly and been impressed with some of the projects and breadth of knowledge on here. I tried to put this in the for sale section but I lack the requisite posts. Two years ago I rift cut a very large beech tree blank with the intention of making hollows and rounds but for a variety of reasons I am no longer able to do it ( a combination of desire and time). Basically, I have about 36 beech blanks, 10-12 inches in length by a variety of widths from 3"- down to 1 and 1/2", all rift cut with an axe, waxed on the ends and dry stored for two years. They'll make a great project for someone to complete. I am happy to send / upload pictures if anyone is interested in them. I am in Scotland, just off the A9 near Dunkeld and I am looking for a modest offer for them. I am not looking for much at all but they took quite a bit of work to produce. If you are interested please just PM and I'll be in touch. Thanks in advance.

Back