Recommend impact driver please.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently natural gas, which does release CO2 emissions but crucially burns very cleanly with virtually zero Particulate Matter emissions, if we are going to burn a fuel thats "dirty" but sustainable better to burn in a biomass plant and drop the cost of electricity.

Though everything has a hidden environmental cost - Rare Earth metals, found in everything from smartphones to electric and hybrid cars are often conflict mined using slaves particularly children - see Coltan from the Democratic Republic of Congo for an example....seemingly no one can prove their supply chain is clear of it due to the rush for green.

And the "natural gas" is brought to the surface how, and what machines are used to drive the plant and what fuel do they use when prospecting for it, how are the pipes made, in a furnace powered by gas I assume, but with what by products when the oar is melted, the copper for the pipes mined and made for the CH, we could go on like this for some time, but think this is enough for you to be thinking about for a while.

Mike

Don't need to think about it, know all about it.
Only clean way to live would be without power, and who fancies that?
Solar and wind - production is dirty, nuclear is severely dirty due to the mining, transport and vast amount of shielding, not to mention the spent low, medium and high level wastes it produces with half lifes measured in 10s of millenia..
No answer expect for a mass human race suicide or go back to living in the neolithic era..

I ain't as green as your cabbage looking as a relative of mine was want to say.

Back