proxxon dsh 2 speed scroll saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bstn1234

Reaction score
can anybody tell me please what is the size of the bolts retaining the plain end blades in the proxon dsh 2 speed scroll saw and is there a quick release clamp available that can be used on these saws.
thanks

thanks for your reply but I wanted to know the size of the thread on the pinless blade clamping bolt so that I could fit some sort of clamping handle and also if I fit an handle will it affect the balance of the machine
thanks again

bstn1234":2vm936rm said:
thanks for your reply but I wanted to know the size of the thread on the pinless blade clamping bolt so that I could fit some sort of clamping handle and also if I fit an handle will it affect the balance of the machine
thanks again

Don't know the bolt size but I imagine it will be metric so should be easy to work out. I would not worry about a handle or knob affecting the balance on that part of the saw.

thanks for that I'll get one and try it also how do i post a thank you on this site as I have done it before and it still says I haven't but thanks anyway

Hi its possible with being a new member you may not be able to post a reply yet,I do not remember how many posts can be made before you can.

No doubt some one will remember and let us know.mean while let me welcome you to the place that you will get the help you require in the early stages and also in the future when you get old like me.Just sit back and enjoy the best hobby in the world.

Bryan

Latest posts

Back